FOR PICKUP OR LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
Made with Canadian Organic Flour!
Enjoy fresh pizza with Bread By Elise's sourdough pizza dough for a DIY pizza night! Just add your toppings and voila!
Each sourdough pizza dough order comes with detailed instructions from fridge to oven, and we are always available by text or phone for last-minute coaching if you need it. No special equipment is needed except for a hot oven.
You will be receiving your sourdough pizza dough fresh at a refrigerator temperature of 5 degrees celsius, and each sourdough pizza dough ball will give you approximately 35 cm in diameter if making a round thin crust pizza (14-inch).
Please keep your Sourdough Pizza Dough in the fridge if you plan to use it before the best before date. If you use plan to use it after the best before date, keep it in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Instructions for use:
From Fridge Temperature:
- Remove from fridge 4 hours prior to shaping the pizza dough and removing it from the plastic bag while still cold.
- Place the dough on a flat surface like a plate and liberally sprinkle with flour on both the surface and tops of the pizza dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap until ready to shape (after 4 hours).
- Preheat your oven to 500-550F.
- Shape your pizza dough with hands and fingers to the desired shape while your oven is preheating.
- When your oven has finished preheated, put your pizza sauce and toppings on your flattened dough. (make sure your sauce is not too watery or it will create a soggy middle.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then turn your oven onto broil and bake for another 2 minutes. (Your oven may be different so the first time, check carefully to make sure it’s not burning)
From Freezer Temperature:
- Remove your pizza dough and thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Then follow the above directions.
Organic Hard White Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Light Rye Flour
Produced in a kitchen that utilizes all families of allergens.